New to The ConTechCrew Podcast? Don’t be daunted by 170+ catalog of back episodes.
We’ve put together a list of the top 10 most popular episodes of The ConTechCrew Podcast for your listening and viewing pleasure! Dive right into the latest in ConTech news, interviews with the industry’s biggest names, and all of the banter from your favorite Crew members.
10. Episode 109: Tech Adoption from the C Suite with Greg Fuller from North Mechanical
Kicking off the list of the most popular episodes of 2018 (so far!) is episode 109 – and we can promise, you’re going to love this episode with Greg Fuller! Greg Fuller tells it like it is, and The ConTechCrew is on-board with this brand of honesty.
9. Episode 110: Tech Integration Strategy with Chad Pearson from Plexxis
Episode 110 will get your proverbial gears turning! The ConTechCrew is joined by guest host Darren Roos and dive deep into the power integration with Chad Pearson.
8. Episode 108: Advances in Accounting Software for Construction with Steve Antill from Foundation Soft
It’s easy to see why episode 108 is the 8th most listened to episode of 2018! If you’ve ever been curious about the power of accounting software, Steve Antill’s interview with The ConTechCrew breaks it down.
7. Episode 106: Certification Management in Construction with Sean McCreanor from Assignar
Sliding in at number 7 on our list of most popular episodes of 2018, is episode 106! The ConTechCrew makes a compelling argument for wearing hardhats, and guest Sean McCreanor shares brilliant insights.
6. Episode 103: Searching for the Next Generation of Builders with Andy Leek from PARIC
With a huge tech news week and a sharp guest like Andy Leek, episode 103 has fan favorite written all over it!
5. Episode 102: Scanning Tech for Construction with Bryan Williams from Trimble
Scanning technology is changing the way we build. It’s no surprise listeners are crazy about our interview with Bryan Williams in episode 102.
4. Episode 104: The Evolution of Daily Reporting with Stan Singh from Raken
Fast-food explaining net-neutrality, drones turned lifeguards, and Stan Singh making daily reporting sound like a piece of cake? We’ll take it! Episode 104 is for the win.
3. Episode 107: BIM Adoption at the Subcontractor Level with Jeff Elwell from EM Duggan
Get a grasp on collaborative VR, fire safety, and Jeff Elwell’s wish for a more BIM savvy industry in episode 107!
2. Episode 101: Improving Project Efficiency with Mark Decker from Jacobsen Construction
Buckle in, episode 101 is filled with one gem after another! Robots tying rebar, the buzz on the new BIM360, and Mark Decker laying down with a compelling Q&A with The ConTechCrew.
1. Episode 105: Fostering Innovation in Technology with Allison Scott from SKANSKA
The numbers have spoken! Episode 105 featuring Allison Scott is the most listened to episode of The ConTechCrew Podcast this year. Tune in for hard-hitting topics like women in construction, and cultivating tech innovations in the construction industry.